The trekkie in me....

I guess there's no avoiding it. I'm a trekkie through and through. How do I know? I gave in to the temptation again and bought myself another Star Trek DVD compilation. This time its Star Trek: Voyager. Its one of those "authenticity challenged" compilations. But I guess it can't be helped. Complete original copies of any of the Star Trek series are almost impossible to find here. So what's a trekkie to do? No choice but to look to less than legitimate means, unfortunately. For now this will have to do, at least until Paramount realizes that there are some trekkies in this part of the world who want complete compilations of all the episodes of all the series. Until that time arrives, I have to do with whatever is available just to get my "fix" of Star Trek:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Seasons 1-7 of Star Trek: Voyager.

These are the other compilations I have:


I can be such a loser sometimes. Now if I can only find a compilation of Star Trek: The Original Series and Star Trek: Enterprise. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger