Ey!

Hi guys! Yeah, its been a good couple of days since I last posted an update. Been on travel lately, and somehow I haven't been able to find the time to post new entries, well, until now that is.

In fact, I'm making this entry from an internet cafe right here in Davao, I'm not particularly sure where. Its dirt cheap, as I paid only P10 for 30 minutes of internet time. Its a bit noisy though, because of all the people playing games all around. Its a bit close to the Gaisano South Citimall. I've been wandering this area for about half an hour now, looking for some good deals and generally just trying to get a feel for this place. I'll be here until Friday.

I just arrived earlier today via the 9:55 Air Philippines flight from Cebu. Been there since Sunday. I managed to take a lot of pictures of the sights, unfortunately I don't have the capability right now to download the photos I took from my phone and digital camera, so I'll be posting some of the good ones when I get back to Manila.

There are a lot of things that I would like to share about my recent trips, but I guess that will have to wait for a while, since it doesn't seem likely that I'll be able to blog much while I'm here. But after a couple of days in Cebu, and now here in Davao, I have to say that it really seems that there are a lot more pretty faces here than in Manila. While Manila has its share of pretty faces as well, they tend to be located in more upscale areas. Here, they just seem to be all over the place.

Maybe one day I'll consider staying for a longer period of time in one of these cities. When I was younger, I wouldn't even consider living anywhere else except Manila. Now, I guess I ought to rethink that stand.

Moral of the story? I ought to go out more and travel. There are a lot of beautiful sights out there to see, places to go, and history to remember. And the Philippines has that in spades. :-)

Take care guys, I'll be back again real soon. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Ave. lot for Lease

Is aspartame safe?

Peddling Snake Oil - The Khaos Super Turbo Charger